Did You Call It "Politics"? (To All UI Freshmen & UI "Sugar-coated Politicians") by Google

to all ui freshmen + Ui "sugar-coated politicians"



..politics is a dirty game......-Says Many.


I thought that πŸ‘† only applies to the Nigerian government,  but now am seeing things in UI o.


I ask myself if this is really the right way?


 Must you be propagandarous?


Must you prove to us that politics is a dirty game?




Oops!  Are you wondering who am referring to??  Yes,  am referring to them!


Am referring to those senior learning colleagues aspiring for one post or the other and are taking advantage of we, the freshmen,  because  they are quite aware of our myopic sight of most things going on on campus and then try to cajole us to supporting them!


Anyways,they are not "kuku" at fault,  that's how Nigerian politics roll,  they call it


"creating awareness"

.

.

.

But how do you want me to be aware "you've always being a good person on campus when I never enter the campus?"  "How do you want me to believe that you will be a good leader ,  when I haven't even met you in person and  know what stuff you are made of?"


Well,  you guys are really not to blame,  I rather have the dogmatic freshers to blame.


Many of them don't know that their is no "government  or politics that is too small ".



Some would be like " anybody wey one win make im win jare.e no concern me"


But my brother with time,  you would know that... It concerns you in all ramifications


Take for instance , in Nigeria,  during the last election ......


Many Nigerian was like "me,  vote?  Waiting  concern me with politics"


But now am sure everyone is enjoying the country right now abi....?

maybe in the land beyond sha



So my fellow freshmen,


Voting is  not only your right!

To determine who you support and vote for is your right as well!

Do not subject yourself to bullying or confusion. You can as well think and choose the right person.


Don't let anyone influence you!




Bros come self,  someone say make you support him

And you dey shout him name up and down for every group  because he/she said .... "Don't worry I go do well if youna vote for me!"


Buhari no talk more than that ni?




You don't even know the problem your faculty Is facing !

You don't even know what is rolling on campus yet......


You don't even know the aspect that needs improvement yet!


and because someone just scope you say make you support him.... You come rush into copy pasting write-ups up & down


Without even asking the person questions!



for every good government/leader there is a good follower!


If later, we chose the wrong person, then the interests of the students which should be his utmost priority would be in danger.


Who should we blame??


Ourselves of course!


So please,wise up!


Don't let any one brainwash you!



Before you support anyone contesting for any post,  make sure you have a better knowledge about the person and his/intentions



DON'T BE DECEIVED BY THEIR DECEIT-FILLED MANIFESTOES..... just like how we we're deceived by this present government in Nigeria!



"In fact, instead of you thinking how you go take resume and manage that small food stuffs dem go carry give you for house " "you day shout I support this,  I support that, about the person you have zero knowledge about "


so my fellow freshmen, I beseech you, pls don't make yourself an instrument through which the will of the selfish UI's politicians would be carried out!




WHEN THE TIME COMES WE SHALL KNOW WHO TO SUPPORT😘

and that  time....


Fiat justitia ruat  coleum

πŸ‘‡

 we shall let justice reign though the heaven falls πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ



However,  to those that see this write-up as an antagonising one,  am sorry,  that's not my intention,  am only trying to guide the freshers  not to make the wrong choice...


I never meant to be rude oπŸ™Œ




My name remains

GoogleπŸ‘Œ

+2348100726779

LSS😘


Pls  RBCπŸ™


No comments

Lawal's Official Blog. Powered by Blogger.