[Story]: "The One I Craved For" By Lawal M. Aderonke - Part A

Prologue

My alarm clock makes its usual sound as before but it is a normal routine I snooze it three times before I would lazily get out of bed. I go about my normal daily routine- wake up, brush, bath, dress up for work and settle for breakfast.
   I'm a young T.V presenter who anchored the programme "Lovers' Arena", where different people who had sacrificed one thing or the other for love share their experiences.
   Today, My guest is a just-married young man who titled his experience as "The One I Craved for" ....



THE ONE I CRAVED FOR (Part A)

The devil never stopped raring my head as I thought of the elegant, bonny, grand and unique laady which I saw at a musical concert. The young lady, I guessed, of being in her twenties was really a perfect example of the popular saying, "Keep it classy".
Her footsteps beseted my eyes as she majestically strolled in into the hall. Her look was gorgeously charming such that one felt the closeness of the commonly-said-about paradise. Her fine features paralleled her model-figure 8. Who says the beautiful ones are not yet born? Perhaps, he hasn't met the one who melt my heart at a glance.

I felt like approaching her after the concert but I could not because I was too shy, worried and afraid to confirmed my thought that she was probably with her perfect gentleman.

I was a 23years old graduate with no job but never had I met a lady that made me look so stupid. I have had the best moments and worst with different shades of ladies but would never be comparable with those I spent with her later. Her love grew too quickly in my heart and was restless for days. My friend, JUDE, who knew what's up jeered at me for being mesmerized for someone he believed I had fucked thousands of her kind but I knew I felt something different for her.

"I would give up the whole world to be with
her", I promised myself then. Though, I knew my plans might never be executed because then, HOW, WHEN, WHERE I WOULD MEET HER AGAIN baffles me alot.


(To be continued) 

No comments

Lawal's Official Blog. Powered by Blogger.